Saturday, July 27, 2024

7/22/24

As I was driving from one job to the other, I looked over in the direction to our house and could see it was raining. That is good. We sure needed it. 


I got home late, per usual these days, but one of my patient’s has the cutest little kittens and I wanted to see them. They are precious. No, I am not trying to bring any home.


It rained like crazy. Everything was wet at my house when I got home. Ronnie had to do the feeding and watering since I was late, but said he did not actually have to water anything. 
I was able to watch the chicks this evening. They are not babies anymore. They are growing so fast. 


The sun was pink tonight. It was so pretty. We do see that occasionally around here but definitely not too often. 


All the cats were home tonight. At least our 3 that live there all the time. 


Tonight at 10:38pm, I was reading a book and about to go to sleep. The house started to rattle. Ursula sat up and look around confused. Me and Ronnie were trying to figure out what was happening. It was an earthquake. Can you believe that? 


No comments:

Post a Comment