Tuesday, July 16, 2024

7/10/24

I do not care if anyone believes me or not, these sheep are the best things on the farm. They are so much fun and they will make you smile even on the worst of days. 


I have decided to make the decision for Pepper and Maggie. I am having to wait on a couple of things, so I am not going to discuss it again until all things are over and done with. I did have a friend come by to tell them bye. It might have been a bit premature since she will be seeing them again in a few days since we are going out of town again and she is taking care of everything. 


The clouds sure were coming in tonight. We need the rain for sure. 


Mattie was sure acting needy for attention tonight. I do not know what was going on with him. 


Willow is still in the pen and she is not happy about it. The cats were in the pen with her and that really made her unhappy. Instinct is for a donkey to kill whatever is in their area that is not suppose to be there. Willow went after the cats, but they were too fast for her. Thank goodness. 


Mattie was trying to play nice with the little goats tonight to get to their food. That did not happen. 


Ronnie was trying to feed Willow carrots, but she did not know what to do with it. He ended up putting it into her bowl. 


I took some carrots out to Noma, Mattie, and the cows. Noma was the only one that knew what to do with the carrot. I tried with the cows and Mattie, but they would not take it. Mattie finally did figure it out. The cows ate what the donkeys dropped. 








The pigs sure are muddy, but they are super happy about it. I finally got Bacon Bit to love me. She gave me the best smile tonight. She allowed me to pet her. 





The animals are all doing well with the heat. They are hanging in there. I hope the temps start to go down soon. 


We have some majorly spoiled cats in the house. They deserve it though. 


The sky sure was pretty tonight overlooking the garden. 


No comments:

Post a Comment