Monday, July 15, 2024

7/5/24

I woke up after sleeping for 10 hours. I needed that badly. I decided to get up and go get myself a haircut. I cut off 5 inches of my hair. That is a lot, but it needed to be done. 


I spent the afternoon with my mom, gramma, ampa, uncle, and aunt. We had some lunch and some good conversation for a few hours. It is always nice to be able to be with my family. 



I also got to see my friends which always makes me happy. I did not get to see them long, but I got to see them and that is what I wanted. 


After all that, I went to go pick my mom back up to go to a semi pro baseball game. My nephew’s baseball  team was going to be on the field with the semi pro team. I got to see my nephew, brother in law, sister. My other friend who I have been friends with for a long time, her son is on the semi pro team, so I got to see him, meet his girlfriend,  my friend, her husband. It was a good time seeing all those people and watching a baseball game with more conversation. I got to see more fireworks that night also. 








No comments:

Post a Comment