Tuesday, July 23, 2024

7/17/24

Ursula showed some of her true colors last night. She decided she did not want to sleep in the bedroom. She stayed on the back of the couch while I went to bed and closed the door. I went to sleep. A few hours later, I woke up to keys rattling. I got up to see what was going on. Ursula was mad and she ran into the bedroom. I had to hunt for the keys. They ended up under the China cabinet which I finally found. She can be a brat. 


I couldn’t tell if it was Tux or Onyx, but one of them was hanging out by the fence line. I had not seen Tux so I was hopeful it was him. 



I did not help feed tonight. I was late coming home from work again tonight. That is pretty normal these days. 


Later that evening, I did get to see Tux for sure. I knew it was Tux because Onyx was there, too. He really is back and he is okay. Now if only Jelly would come back. 


It sure looked like rain coming in. There were clouds and lightning in the sky. We sure do need it something terrible. I hope it rains. 


I got to see the donkeys and goats in the pasture. I know I say almost every day how grateful I am they are here, but it remains true today. They are happy which makes me happy. 


I got to love on Yeller. He is the cuddliest cat. I love him and I’m glad he found his way here. All the cats were home tonight. That’s always a good thing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment