Saturday, July 27, 2024

7/18/24

Tux was standing on the stairs to the storage building this morning. I took his picture and took one step toward him and he ran off. We aren’t friends yet, but at least I have seen him and know it is him. 


I got home late again. The sky was beautiful. It was even more beautiful with the donkeys and goats in my view. 


The horses are doing well. They are so pretty out in the pasture. At least I know they are happy. I am glad to see they are getting along well. 


The sunsets out here are so amazing. West Texas definitely has some good ones. Who would have thought? 


The moon is getting fuller. The full moon is in a couple of days. I got a picture with the cows under the moon. It was so pretty. 


The cats followed me over to fill up water containers for chickens since we are leaving town tomorrow. 


Willow was irritating Gus like crazy. She was literally standing by the fence and he was screaming at her. 


The garden is growing. Onyx was cooling off in the dirt I had just watered. 


Mattie wanted some attention as I was on the other side of the fence from him. 


It looks like Sonny boy took up in the shop with the shop chickens this evening. I think he does that more than we know. I was too tired to run him out of there. 


I noticed the baby chicks have grown enough to roost in the barn with the other chickens. I am glad they are in there. There is strength in numbers. 


The sheep were hanging out in the moonlight. They are sure cute. 


Willow got some attention tonight. She is growing up so fast. It looks like her leg is doing better. 


Grasshoppers are everywhere this time of year. There was a grasshopper on Pepper’s head. It was not there long, but Pepper did not seem to mind. 


Onyx found her a spot to sit on the dolly leaned up against the fence. She looked so cute sitting there. There were so many animals in the background. 


No comments:

Post a Comment