Tuesday, July 16, 2024

7/9/24

I am trying to use logic with my dogs. I know it is time to let them go, but the thought makes me sick to my stomach. They are holding their own and doing the same as they have been for a while. They do continue to decline. I am not blind to that, but it hurts my heart. I know it needs to be done, but I don't want to have to make that horrible decision again, especially so soon after Bubba.


I looked over and saw Noma coming out of the small shelter we have. I had no idea she was hanging out in the shelter. I guess as long as she is out of the sun and she can relax, it is fine. 


Rena cracks me up the way she eats in the coop. I am so glad she is still in the coop. She has been through so much and deserves to be left alone.


Wheezy was sitting on eggs. It is too hot for that. I picked her up off the eggs. She was obviously not happy about that, but I had to get her off those eggs. I do not want her to overheat. She did tell me all about how unhappy she was about the whole situation. 



Ted was interested in what was going on with Wheezy, so he came over to check things out. He did go back to eating after he became uninterested in what was going on. 


The dogs were hanging out in the backyard just waiting to be able to get back in the house. It is definitely hot outside. 


Mattie gave me some time and attention today. 


I got several photos of Maggie and Pepper today. I know I may be going overboard with all the photos, but I am taking them anyway. 



Ursula has been stressed with all the changes and her being out of the bedroom. I could not find her anywhere. I finally found her underneath the sink in the cabinet in the bathroom just hiding from everything. 


The cats were all home tonight. That makes me happy. 


The dogs were getting along in the laundry room. That is not always the case.


No comments:

Post a Comment