Saturday, July 27, 2024

7/25/24

I was late getting home again, but I got to play with a patient’s kittens again. She has a black one that looks like a black Simba. That kitten is so cute. 


Our cactus hen is still in the cactus. I wish I knew what she was doing. She is not laying eggs or any of that. She is just sitting there. 


I am pretty sure that gray cat is Sterling. That cat was hanging out in the hay out in the pasture with the donkeys and cows. He is not too smart out there with the donkeys, but for some reason he seems comfortable there. He was just hanging out in the hay. He is surviving. 



The donkeys were cute and wanted some attention even though I was on the other side of the fence. They were not taking no for an answer. 



Annabeth and Rena are funny. They roost at night on top of the crate together. I am glad they are in there together. They needed each other. 


Yeller wants to follow me wherever I go. He wants in the house so badly. He would be a good house cat. He is all cuddly and loving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment