Wednesday, July 17, 2024

7/11/24

I took more photos of Maggie and Pepper today. It is not like I would ever forget them, but having photos makes me feel better. I read something not long ago that said, if you want to see what someone is afraid to lose, watch what they take photos of. That hit me. 




Luna was back in the shop hiding. That poor hen, her comb is folded over for some reason. She still hides in the shop during the day for whatever reason. 


The donkeys and goats were happy in the pasture, even though it was another hot day.


The pigs were taking advantage of the sunshade. It is falling down at the moment so they have plenty of shade. They are resourceful. 


The baby chicks are all over the place. One of them is slower than the rest. 



Suzie Q and Fred sure do like when I let the water over the top of the trough. It cools them off. 


Yeller has been hanging around the house all the time now. I am glad about it.


Mattie was trying to eat the branches above the goat pen. Waldo was standing on the fence to say hello to Mattie. 


Willow is ready to get out of the pen. I do not blame her. She is looking better. 


I was able to spray Jeb down with the water hose. He showed his appreciation by smiling. I loved to see that. Takua and Spots decided they wanted to be sprayed down, too. They enjoyed it. I am sure it helped with cooling them down on this hot day. 




I did say Takua’s name and he perked those ears up. He knows his name. 


Saverine did not get close, but I was able to spray her from a far to cool her off. She stays away from the rest of the herd with the water to stay away from Jeb.. 


The dogs were happy this evening, even in the heat. They know they will not be outside for long. 



I was able to spray down the pigs. Most of them did not like it, but it at least cooled them down. 




All the cats were under the porch this evening.


I took a lot of pictures of Maggie and Pepper like a lot of pictures. 


Pedro’s ears look better today. I got to see all the donkeys and goats up close. 


No comments:

Post a Comment