Saturday, July 27, 2024

7/27/24

I saw a female cardinal in the tree in the front yard. She was a pretty one.


There was another earthquake this afternoon. It did not feel as strong, but it was there and it says it was pretty strong. Who knows anymore?


The cats were all home eating while we fed. It’s like they know all the other animals are eating, so they might as well eat also. 


I got to pet Betty the chicken. She was not pleased about it, but I was. 


The cows and donkeys got a new hay bale and they were excited. 


The horses also got a new hay bale. They were happy about that also. 


Noma, Mattie, and Willow are all so closely bonded. It is amazing. 


The pigs are all doing well. They have no complaints. 



I did get to pet Alex today. Jasper still refuses to let me get too close. 


The lock on the pig pen I have to check several times to make sure it is closed. I walked back twice to check on the lock. I do it every time. I have never left it unlocked before. 



No comments:

Post a Comment