Wednesday, July 31, 2024

7/30/24

This morning I looked out the back window and I saw the neighbor’s cattle next to our fence and the donkeys and goats were interested or entertained by them. I had to laugh at them. If only I could hear what they were saying. 


I was super late from work tonight, but Ronnie said all the animals were good. 
I did get to see a silke rooster for the first time up close. They are so cute. Maybe one day I will get a few. Now is not the time though. 


I also got to play with one of my patient’s kittens again today. They are so cute. 


The sky was pretty again. That’s an every day thing around here though. 


Somehow we are finally getting some produce from a garden we planted months ago. We have a squash, acorn squash, cantaloupe, and zucchini going. Maybe it will make it. 




The cats were all home again tonight. I did cuddle with Yeller tonight. He is the sweetest boy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment