Tuesday, January 24, 2023

January 24

     There was snow in the forecast for today. You know I worry about the weather. I always do. I worry about it. I admit it. I shouldn’t, but I do. I didn’t even know if it would snow. You never know out here. 
     It did snow. However, it was not much and it did not stick to the ground. There was nothing to worry about. I drive myself crazy, so say a prayer for my husband because you know I drive him crazy. 


     All of the animals wanted to be in the shelters, but they came out to eat. We gave them all extra feed to keep them warmer. I’m glad the snow didn’t last. I’m sure the animals feel the same. 


     Jeb decided he would eat with the big horses which cracks me up. Noma is looking bigger these days. The cats are in hiding. The donkeys were in the barn to stay out of the weather. The chickens were still everywhere. Not too much new today. 


     Ronnie and I fed together so it did not take as long and I was not going to stay out longer than I had to. It’s cold out there. 


     Word of the day is worry. Proverbs 12:25

No comments:

Post a Comment