Monday, January 9, 2023

January 9

     I woke up still not finished with my sleep. I sure did not want to get up and get the week started. I’m usually like that on Monday. It was a beautiful morning regardless. 


     I walked outside to go to work and I thought the neighbor’s cows were in our pasture, but upon further inspection, I was wrong. The chickens were also high up on a hay bale which always cracks me up. 


     I got the day finished and came home. I got a text from the girl’s dad who came out and did community service out here saying she had made us a pie and they wanted to drop it off. Pie?? Yes, please. They got here to bring me the pie and she noticed I was out feeding. She asked if she could stay and feed, so they stayed and helped feed. It was nice of them. She seems to enjoy being here. I was appreciative of the help. 
     I also got a call from the probation officer today. It was a good call and we have been approved to be able to take more community services cases. That’s exciting. This thing is really starting!! I have a few more ideas to get more going and I have a family scheduled to come out this weekend just for fun. God is good. 
     There was nothing much crazy going on tonight. I had help feeding and watering and all the animals behaved. That’s a good day. 


     Word of the day is friendship. Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment