Sunday, March 12, 2023

March 12

I am happy to say, I have spent this weekend finishing writing a book and publishing it. It should be available in a few days. Writing helps me with different emotions. This one helped me in my grief with losing Cracker Jack. They say time heals all wounds. I want him to be remembered. 


The animals were feeling the colder weather coming in tonight. They have been running around all day. 


The roosters have stopped fighting for now. That’s a good thing. 
I had not seen Yeller yesterday evening, but I was able to relax when I saw him this morning. 


I was able to pet and live on the donkeys today. I do not get to do that everyday because they are usually out in the pasture. 
It’s been a good day. The time change will have me messed up tomorrow, but I will eventually get used to it. 


Word of the day is time. Colossians 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment