Monday, March 27, 2023

March 27

Today was a normal day. Work and home. The farm animals are all doing well. Jeb’s nose is healing up, but still on antibiotics. Bill is feeling better, hopefully he got his last shot today. He is back to normal. 



Noma is getting close. Mattie was trying to nurse again and he has been weaned for a while now. In saying that, that’s how I know she is getting close. We set up a pen for her and we got her in it, but Mattie went also. It took some time to get him out of there. It broke my heart a little. That might be the last time they are together in the same place. Mattie will be going to get fixed very soon and then he will go to the other pasture. 


The whole thing makes me sad for Noma. Mattie is annoying her badly though. I’m hoping this next one is a girl and Noma won’t have to say goodbye to another one of her kids. Of course, she can see the pasture, so she will be able to see Mattie like she does Pete. Ronnie thinks Noma will have her baby by the end of the week. We will see. 


As I was at the store earlier, there was a dog there. He is always there. His owner lets them run wild. That’s a whole other issue. When I saw the dog and I got out of the car, I kept hearing a strange noise, so I went over to investigate. The dog was trying to get to two small squirrels. There was no way the dog could get to them. The squirrels were sure cute though and I hope they got away from there. 

Word of the day is separation. 1 Thessalonians 3:6


No comments:

Post a Comment