Wednesday, March 22, 2023

March 21

I knew the moment I spilled coffee on me not once, but twice in one morning the day was not going to be a bright one. I struggled through the day at work and at home, but finally was fine when it was time to go to bed. You know those days when nothing goes right no matter how hard you try for it to turn out differently. I mean, we all have those days. 


I did get to see Mattie with Pete yesterday. That is always a cute thing to see. I am glad they know each other. I just hope Mattie is okay when he finally gets over into that pasture. 


All the animals seemed in good spirits, so that was a good thing. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. I was not feeling that great, so I got things done and went to bed early. 


The bright spot is I always have my little cuddle bug beside me and she drives me crazy sometimes, but I sure am thankful for her. 


Word of the day is circumstances. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment