Friday, March 24, 2023

March 24

It’s Friday!!! Yay!!! We have people coming to help tomorrow weed out the flower beds. The kids coming to do community service came out this evening and will be back tomorrow. The kids and I had a rough time getting much done today since the wind was going about 40 miles an hour. That’s crazy wind. 


Ronnie went to talk to the vet about Jeb today. He does have an antibiotic, I had already been giving him what we had, but she gave us more. He also is going to see the vet on Monday. I think that is smart since he still has puss coming out of that area. He acts fine, but I want to make sure Jeb is okay. After the Cracker Jack thing, I’m a nervous wreck all the time. 


Bill is already better after one shot of antibiotics. We will give him several more to make sure he is better, but he is making noises again and he is acting normal again. That makes me feel so much better. He looked miserable there for a day or two. 
Things are looking up, now if the dust and wind would stop for a bit so I could get all the dirt out of my hair and my ears. 


Word of the day is expectations. Psalm 9:18

No comments:

Post a Comment