Monday, March 20, 2023

March 20

The sunrise was a pretty one this morning. I went out to feed the horses and they all ran to me. That was a good moment this morning. They sure are pretty. 


It also looked like it might rain today. Ronnie said it actually snowed and rained. Hmmm… welcome to West Texas. It was cold but did not seem that cold. 


Noma is getting bigger and bigger. She is having a tougher time getting around, but she is doing it. I have been taking the hay to her to make sure she gets to eat. 


After Alex and Jasper were finished eating, Alex laid down and would not get up. I was starting to get worried about him. I got down on his level, but I got a horn to my throat for being concerned. He did not hurt me. He just turned to look at me. He did finally get up when I irritated him enough. I was hoping he was okay. 


Leroy is still starting fights with the other roosters. It’s annoying. 


Ernestine in the shop is hiding from all the other chickens and Sonny. I barely saw her up on the shelf behind the crate. 


The cats were sure cute sitting on the hay bales this evening. Jelly was not home yet. 


I’m still doctoring Jeb’s nose and giving him antibiotics. Upon further examination of his nose, it looks like fang marks from a snake. I cannot say that’s what it is, but that’s what it looked like. 


Jeb is the sweetest horse with the best disposition. He is so loved here. 


Word of the day is love. Romans 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment