Wednesday, March 29, 2023

March 29

I was worried about Jeb this morning. He was away from the other horses and he acted like he was hurting or something. I walked over to check on him, but he was fine. He walked away and went over to where the other horses were. I guess he was looking for attention. 


Noma is doing fine. No baby yet. I know this sounds weird but I would really like to be there for that. I missed when Mattie was born. In my defense, we were not sure if Noma was actually pregnant. I’m watching her closely now. She does look sad and confused, but I know she will be okay. 


Mattie seems lost with his momma being in the pen. He does not want to leave her side. He is getting better with it though. He is learning. It still breaks my heart for them both. 
All the animals are doing fine. The weather is calmer now. That’s a good thing. 


The cows seemed to be wanting to protect Noma, but I think they are stealing her hay. She does not seem bothered by it though. 

The cats are hanging out in the shop today. I’m not sure why, but they were relaxed. Athena was the only one not in there. She was out running around like normal.


Word of the day is a mother’s love. Isaiah 66:13

No comments:

Post a Comment