Thursday, March 30, 2023

March 30

You know those days when you wake up and you know deep down the day is going to be a rough day?? Well, that was me today. Work was no fun. There were other things going on that were no fun. I feel like I’m being tested. I know I’m being tested. I’m sure there is a lesson in here somewhere but I have not found it yet. The day has not been a good one. 


The animals are all doing well. Jeb’s nose is almost healed. Bill is doing fine. Noma is fixing to pop. She is getting bigger by the day. 


Linda was broody and pecked me good when I took the eggs.
 

The apple trees are blooming which is beautiful.


The evening was a beautiful one regardless of the things going on. 


I know things are going to get better. I’m working on it. I have to use my strength that God has given me to get through the rest of this day. Times are hard sometimes, but we can get through it. 
Verses on renewed strength. Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment