Thursday, June 6, 2024

6/5/24

It was another hot day outside. I got home super later. I had several home health patients today, so I was late. Ronnie did all the feeding and watering. I was glad. I was tired for sure. 
I did get to play with one of my patient’s kittens. They are growing and they are so cute. I have a favorite, of course. They are so tiny. 



Bubba is still doing his thing. He is laying around more and not getting up too much, but he is still happy and that is what is important to me. I know the time is coming, but some days I feel like I have been saying that for years. 


I noticed Jelly walking by the dogs tonight. That is such a huge step. 


I also noticed Daisy was really having some difficulty with itching. She has been doing it more and more. As I got closer to her I noticed some hot spots starting and not just a few. That dog was miserable. I put some anti itch spray on her and used some hot spot medicine, so hopefully that will help her some. She has not had issues with hot spots until now, so I do not really know what is happening to her. 
The cats were all home again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment