Thursday, September 19, 2019

I got to see a different side of my girls tonight, Treat and Spam are the girls I’m referring to. I put some conditioner on Gus tonight again for his dry skin. It looks so bad. The little pigs do, too, but they won’t let me run the conditioner into their skin. I sure did try tonight... not happening. Anyway. After using the conditioner on Gus, I needed to wash it off. Luck would be on my side. He decided to crawl in the pool while I was putting water in it. I was able to wash it off. As I’m washing it off, he jumps out and starts doing zoomies. Well, the girls thought he was in trouble or something and they decided to protect him. Like, we’re not going to move protect him. It was really sweet of them. I sure didn’t try to get past them. Spam can be scary when she wants to be. I do love knowing that they are really bonded. They still get in a few little fights over food but that’s about it. I’m so glad I have them. They really brighten my days.


No comments:

Post a Comment