Monday, September 16, 2019

Jodie and I have really been working on those little pigs. Trying to get them socialized. They are getting better but it is a lot of work. I went out the other morning to feed them. I was giving them corn which is an on occasion thing. They love it. They eat that up so fast but it’s really not good for them. They can get really overweight with corn. That’s why I only give it every once in awhile. On this particular day, I put the corn in the bowls and sat right there with them. They love that corn so much, I was able to pet all 4 of those little pigs. I love it!!! I know it’s so much work and we have had some set backs because of vet visits and surgeries. We are finally getting past that. It’s moving slowly but they have been traumatized. It takes them awhile to break through those trust issues just like a human. It’s going to happen, I just don’t know when. I really thought Spam and Treat would never be love able, but they are. It just takes time, patience, and lots of love.



No comments:

Post a Comment