Thursday, September 5, 2019

Oh I am just heartbroken. There are so many pigs out there that need homes. I see Facebook posts all the time and I just want to take them all. I know I can’t but I want to. I’m so sad for all of them. A lot of the ones I see are hoarding cases with abuse and neglect. It’s so sad for me. I’m not just like that with pigs. All the posts I see about dogs and cats and any other animal, except maybe reptiles. I just want to snuggle them all. I am grateful that I have been able to care for and provide for the ones I do have but I don’t want to get over run with animals so I’m hoarding animals. It’s just so sad to me. I know I may not be normal with my attachment to animals but they rely 100 percent on the humans taking care of them. They form a bond with you just like a child does. They need to be cared for. They need us. I’m not sure how anyone can abandon, neglect, or abuse any animal. They are smart and they remember. There are so many animals that need homes and we need to step up and do something about this. I’m just so sad tonight over several posts I have seen tonight. I know to some this may not be important but it’s an important problem for me to share. I look at all of my animals and most of them are rescued, I see them being grateful for that. They know that they are safe. I just want to save them all. I wish I had the time and the money for a rescue. I know I still wouldn’t be able to save them all but I would be able to save more. If I had 1 wish that would be granted, that’s the wish I would make.



No comments:

Post a Comment