Monday, September 2, 2019

I have a confession tonight. I spent a lot of time with my pigs today and have spent a crazy amount of time with them over the last few months. What I’m going to confess, after reading all these blog posts, you may not believe it. I never really wanted pigs... What?!?! I know. Doesn’t that sound nuts now?!?! When we went to get the goats, there were the pigs. My husband said no. That was a challenge for me. I got the pigs!!! Obviously since I’ve been writing about them for months and putting a ton of pictures all over everything. I knew nothing about pigs, which I know I have written about. And I know that you know one of those pigs was very very sick which I didn’t know at the time but figured out very quickly. It has been such a crazy few months but I didn’t know I needed them as much as they needed me. They are definitely my therapy. I have such a crazy amount of stress at the moment and I go out there and Gus lays in my lap, Spam is letting me rub her belly and Treat gives me kisses. It just makes everything else go away for a few minutes. They are the best pets. Of course my other animals are just as important. The dogs are very love able. The cats come around when they want to. The goats just want to jump on me like a dog, eat my fingers or clothes and occasionally pee on me. The donkey just wants food. My little pigs are still deciding if they like me or not and right now they still don’t. They are all wonderful though and I love them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment