Friday, September 6, 2019

Watermelon!!! These pigs love watermelon. It’s so cute to watch them. I’m still working on socializing the babies. We had a set back when I had to catch Brutus to get him neutered. Then, in the same week we had to catch Bacon bit to check to see if she was pregnant. That one did not go down easily. Then a week later I got greedy and wanted to cuddle Brutus. He did not like it at all. He screamed. I knew that. I just love them all so much and I’m rushing them. I have to stop doing that to them. So, they are back to square one. They run if I get close at all. Enter the watermelon. I had some cut up. Bacon bit would eat it off the rind that I was holding. She is still the only one that will eat out of my hand. She was very leary of me at first but her wanting watermelon made her take it. They are so funny about things. I love to watch them and try to interact. I am just going to have to start over with them. One day they are going to break through that barrier. Bacon bit is getting better with me. Pork chop has been mad at me since he was neutered. Patsy and Brutus were so depressed when they got here I wasn’t sure if they would come out of it but they seem really happy now. Skittish but happy. Progress is slow but they are improving.


No comments:

Post a Comment