Thursday, September 12, 2019

Well, as you know by the title of this blog that I have a wayward pig. I love that girl more than she knows. I have to say, it’s been a couple of months since we got her outside pen finished. There are 3 big pigs in that pen now. I no longer have a wayward pig. She doesn’t even try to run off anymore. Gus tried to get out of the pen sometimes but not to run off, he just wants to roam a bit. Neither of my girls try to get out anymore. To me, that means they are happy where they are. They know they are taken care of and they don’t need to run aimlessly in the woods anymore. Treat had so much fun the days she would run off but she always came back. I just have to say how glad I am that they are happy where they are. Eventually they will get a bigger pen because they are going to grow. They have tripled in size in the last 5 1/2 months. They aren’t even a year old yet. I’m okay with that. They can get as big as they are supposed to. They will not be going anywhere. They are in their forever home.

No comments:

Post a Comment