Sunday, September 1, 2019

Ronnie brought out some of our friend’s kids over today because they wanted to see the pigs. Out of that 1 sentence so many things brings a smile to my face. These girls got to smile about the pigs which makes me smile. They got to pet the pigs which makes me happy and the pigs happy. The fact that Ronnie wanted them to smile about the pigs makes me really happy. These pigs love attention. They loved to be loved on and it makes me happy that other people like it, too. I love when the pigs let other people give them attention besides me. I’m sure they get tired of it just being me all of the time. They are so spoiled and want attention all of the time. I just love it. They are definitely love able little things, well 2 out of 7 are but I’m working on the other 5. Eventually those 5 will be, too. I even got pics of Ronnie petting them today. That’s a win in my book for sure!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment