Saturday, August 31, 2019

I have to tell you. These pigs are bonded. Not just the sibling groups, the rest of them are, too. Of course, the siblings are very bonded but it’s just amazing to me how much these pigs love each other. Gus won’t leave the area by the pens when I get him out of the pen. He won’t leave the area, he has to be able to see the girls and to hear them. It is the cutest thing. In the other pen, all 4 of them came from the same place but at different times. They love each other though. The 2 girls in that pen are always loving on each other. The boys like to fight a bit but they love each other, too. They all run around and play together. Brutus gives Bacon bit belly rubs. Brutus also gives Patsy and Pork chop belly rubs also. He really is a lover, except toward me. He screams at me. I just find it amazing how they have all bonded to each other. 



No comments:

Post a Comment