Sunday, August 11, 2019

This is post #200. I’m actually surprised I have kept this up but honestly something new happens every day. I know I haven’t had the farm even 200 days but, man, there has been a lot going on. I’m actually sitting out here with the pigs right now. I’ve been in the pen with the goats and donkey also. That’s probably my next post. Ok, the pigs’ skin is all so terrible. I mean it is so dry right now because of all this hot weather. I have tried skin so soft before but only Gus would let me put it on him. He’s my sweet one. I decided I would try it again. This time I brought reinforcements in the form of Cheerios. I sprinkled them in front of me and they started eating them right away. Since they were all busy, I was able to spay them all down. Big pigs and little pigs. Hopefully that will keep the bugs away from them. Since it’s so wet and muddy down here at the moment it is truly bug infested. Maybe it will work for the skin and the bugs. Double helpful. That’s my hope anyway. It’s so hot out also that they are laying in the cool dirt and mud. Poor little things seem kinda miserable but I am too sitting here with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment