Monday, August 26, 2019

Gus has been looking a little rough. His skin has been so dry from the heat and the water he is in all of the time. His last little photo shoot yesterday had me thinking he might have something more than just dry skin. He hadn’t really shown any signs of having mites or anything but I sure didn’t want to deal with that again. That was terrible with my 2 pink pigs. I knew he was dirty from playing in the mud and the mud drying on his skin. But, I needed to make 100 percent sure. So, I went to get feed today. I usually shop at Tractor supply but I went to Atwood’s today and they had some swine conditioner. I bought some and used it!!! 1 time and look at the difference!! I think what he really had was dirt all over him!! I’m so glad it isn’t mites!! Of course, he is already dirty again, but, he is a pig. That’s kinda what they do. They love the mud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment