Friday, August 16, 2019

Well, I am feeling better today but wasn’t yesterday. Went back to the dr, got more meds. Blah, blah, blah. Not fun at all. I went out to feed the animals and they are still pouting since I’m not staying out there to give them attention. It really does break my heart but with a fever I just don’t want to risk it. I’m not contagious really but feel rotten. Anyway. Poor little Treat really threw herself in front of me and did her belly flop so I could rub her belly. That’s not normally how that goes so I did rub her belly for a minute. Gus followed me around the entire pen. Spam was even trying to follow me around. The little ones were gathered around me. That doesn’t happen. I was able to pet all 4 of them.  I think they know I haven’t felt well. They are so sweet!! I’m definitely on the mend now, thank goodness!! Cracker Jack is so mad at me, he won’t have anything to do with me. Hercules and Romeo are trying to eat my clothes through the fence. I think they are all feeling neglected right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment