Monday, August 12, 2019

Saturday is my working in the yard day. I clean the pool, work in the garden, clean up pig pens, play with all the animals. Even when it’s so hot out you can barely stand it. So, I’ve been cleaning out pig poop piles on the weekend to give them a cleaner environment. It’s not good to just leave it in there so I get a trash bag and get it all cleaned up. Pigs are worse than cats with curiosity. They all had to smell the bag and try to rip it opened. They thought they were helping but it really does make the work longer since I have to keep a good eye on them. I don’t need them eating a trash bag for sure. That would be bad. They are seriously so cute though trying to get in it and help me. If you haven’t noticed, I do love them. Even when they are being toots.



No comments:

Post a Comment