Friday, August 16, 2019

I was able to spend a little more time with the animals this evening. They are really starving for my attention. It’s really a sad thing to see. I feel so bad about it but I have been really not feeling well at all. Pigs are susceptible to stuff like the flu and common cold. Not so much cellulitis which is what I have but I still have been careful because I don’t need it to get any worse. Started as a bite and then I think me being out in the dirt all the time I ended up with cellulitis. It’s pretty bad but I’m on the mend now. I’m trying to spend more time with the animals since I’ve had no fever today. I got pictures tonight at the last check before dark. You can really tell they are wanting attention. Except for Cracker Jack and he’s just mad at me at this point. They are all so cute. I’m ready to be back to 100 percent so I can spend the normal amount of time with them. They deserve it and I love them.






No comments:

Post a Comment