Thursday, August 1, 2019

I’m sure you remember the bruises Gus was giving me from rooting in my legs. His nose is so strong. Long story a little shorter, the bruises are still there but they are new ones. Hahaha!!! He is still doing it when I come in with food. That’s the only time he still does it. I usually catch him and stick my boot up so he can’t actually continue to get me with that nose. So, I have some Capri pants on at the store with my husband the other day and he had on boots. He looks down and sees the bruises. Then he looks at his shoes and looks up at me. He then tells, you know, it looks like I have been kicking you with my boots so you are going to have to make Gus stop doing that. I laughed so hard. I had showed him the bruises but I guess he wasn’t paying a lot of attention to how bad they actually looked. That was too funny!!! The bruises are definitely better now but I do have a new one or two. Oh that pig.


No comments:

Post a Comment