Friday, August 30, 2019

I have been so exhausted today. I got up and then went back to bed. I just couldn’t adult today. I couldn’t keep my eyes up. My husband wasn’t feeling well today either so I didn’t mind staying in bed while he got up and sat in the recliner. So, I went back to bed and Persia came in and literally stayed right there with me. She used to sleep next to me all the time, but hasn’t since we moved. That was like 2 years ago. She crawled in under the covers and snuggled up next to me. I woke up after about an hour and she got up and went to lay by my feet. I went back to sleep and slept another hour and a half with her on my feet. I sure have missed snuggling with that crazy cat. Bubba snuggles a lot when I’m sitting on the couch, which isn’t too much these days. I have had these cats for about 9 years now and they are still my little sweeties. I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment