Thursday, August 22, 2019

Bacon bit has a vet appointment in the morning. Why I thought an early morning appointment would be good is beyond me. I knew this was going to be a difficult task. I didn’t think it would be impossible. These little guys are so smart and still so unsocial. I tried to catch that pig for an hour and a half. They are so smart. The little black ones are hard to tell apart but they were all running in a group and bacon bit was in the middle of them. That way I would not be able to catch her for sure. I even fed them 3 times tonight, not full meals of course, but they are more social when they are eating. Nope, not tonight. Oh it’s been exhausting. I guess I will be going to bed soon so I can get up super early to catch her for her appointment. What was I thinking?!?! Wish me luck!! Ronnie will be home in a couple hours and he will be able to help me. I probably would have tried longer but t started raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment