Saturday, August 3, 2019

I’ve been talking a lot about the pigs lately, so I’m going switch gears and talk about Cracker Jack, Hercules, Romeo, and Lucky. These guys are such a mess. They love attention just like all of the other animals. I have been getting in their pen daily lately to make sure they don’t feel neglected. I’m trying to stay up on the worming with the goats. They are silly little creatures. Trying to eat my clothes and stuff. Every single time. So, the other day, I was in the pen and loving on Hercules and Romeo and here comes Cracker. He absolutely came at me and knocked me down to the ground. I wasn’t upset because I was almost to the ground anyway since I was kneeling. He has done this several times now. It’s almost a game to him. He just gets so excited to get petting that he runs the goats off so he can have all of the attention. He wants to be the only one to get petted. He is definitely spoiled. When he doesn’t get his way he turns his back on you and won’t acknowledge you anymore. Just like a child. Sometimes I feel like I have a daycare instead of a farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment