Sunday, August 18, 2019

I have the most wonderful husband. Yes, he thinks I’m a little obsessive over the animals. He may think I spend more time with them than I should, but he is okay with it. In fact, today was another super hot day. I had been out to do some stuff and went down to check on the water situation. Well, the little pigs are getting too big to lay in their water bowls but they still try. They are miserable in the heat. They do play in the mud and do have several bowls of water and they are in complete shade so the sun isn’t beating down on them. It could be worse for them. I go out to feed and Ronnie comes with me. We had an extra pool that we had taken out of the big pigs’ pen. He decided they needed that pool in there and he even dug a hole to put it in and cut part of it open so they could get in and out of it. Watching them in there was so much fun. They were fighting over room in the pool, 3 out of 4 were in there at one time. They were blowing bubbles with those cute little noises. They would jump in and out of it. It was so great of Ronnie to do that for me and for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment