Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Look at this face. Persia is so sweet, most of the time. She is definitely my baby. She is a cat though, they kind of do what they want to. This morning when I woke up, she wasn’t in her regular spot on the bed. I didn’t think must of it because she has been laying on the stairs a lot. She does her own thing. I didn’t look for her because I just figured she was upstairs. I go into the kitchen to let the dogs out and guess who I find?? Persia. She is hiding under the sink so Daisy doesn’t get her. Daisy wouldn’t hurt her, but she is still a puppy and gets very excited. Persia was doing her best to stay hidden. Daisy saw her right before I let her outside. She was too excited to get outside to mess with Persia. It looked like Persia had been there all night. Poor thing. I feel so bad that I didn’t know but Persia knows better. She has been pretty cuddly since I sat down a few minutes ago. She must have had a rough night. Hopefully she learned her lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment