Thursday, August 1, 2019

When I let Maggie and Pepper out one last time before going to bed, I usually let Daisy in. Maggie and Daisy like to run off together when it’s dark out for some reason. So when I let Daisy in, Maggie had stopped running off. Well, now she is starting to run off again. I didn’t realize it until last night, but she is actually going to check on the pigs!! She just runs down there and checks on them and then comes back. I would have never thought of that. She is down there with me the entire evening and when I do my last check, so I guess she just wants to double check. How sweet is that?? Maggie is an amazing dog. She has always been such a good dog. I’m so happy she is still here with us. She is a sick dog with seizures and a possible brain tumor, but she is still active and full of life. She is on meds to control her seizures. She is a very special dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment