Friday, August 16, 2019

Laying on the couch since I’ve been sick, I know you can tell I’m not doing much since I have posted so much today. That’s okay though. I’m catching up on my stories. This post is more about what I’ve learned since getting animals on the farm. It’s only been since March. That does exclude the dogs and cats though. I’ve learned so much in the last few months for sure. One thing I will mention is I don’t like feeding in the dark. They are not close to the house and it’s a walk in the dark. I’ve also learned that my donkey is very moody. The goats have to be wormed very often or they will have worms. Pigs eat grass and hay. They all love routine and they know it well. Pigs pout when upset. These animals really need as much time and attention as you can give them. I have learned there is a big population problem with pigs just like dogs and cats. All of my animals really do have feelings and they can feel when I’m stressed or when I’m happy. They love with all they have. Pigs get bored if they don’t have something to do. Pigs also can have babies very early in their lives. Pigs can get the common cold like humans. The biggest thing I’ve learned, but already knew is that I truly love animals. I love to care for them and give them attention. I’ve always had a dog or a cat in my life but the farm just adds to my joy. It’s a lot of work but worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment