Saturday, August 3, 2019

Sitting outside last night, literally in the mud and something amazing happened. I guess Spam was in a good mood or something. I had been trying to get her to relax around me but she still wasn’t having it all the time. In fact, she had snapped at me a few times before this and after this, but I got her to roll over for me to give her belly rubs!! If you only knew the time and patience it has taken her to even get her to this point, you would be jumping up and down in happiness with me!! No, I didn’t do the jumping up and down while I was in the pen. She would have freaked out if I had. She is definitely one moody pig, but I love her. We have finally crossed a small bridge in this journey. I was so happy that I almost got bit by a very jealous, Gus. I mean it was a close one. He wants all the attention. I moved just in time and decided it was time to leave the pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment