Saturday, August 3, 2019

More about the donkey and goats. Cracker Jack really is a mess. He is also food aggressive with the goats. He is really mean to them. I have been giving them feed more than hay lately due to the worm situation. I gave them some feed and decided for some reason to walk away, probably because my head wasn’t screwed on right. I heard Cracker making his noise he makes when he is running the goats off and looked over just in time to see him kick Hercules. I think I stood there a minute with my jaw on the ground. I could not believe what I had seen. So I had to go over there and stand to make sure he didn’t pull that anymore. It’s a struggle for sure. He had been by himself for awhile before he came to live at our house and hadn’t had to share any food. He has lost weight at my house but I promise he isn’t starving. He just thinks he is. My poor goats. Their bowls are far away from Cracker’s now. I have to make sure they are separated. I have included a picture of Cracker’s mean face.


No comments:

Post a Comment