Friday, August 9, 2019

Alright, guys, it’s been downright miserable in this heat. Summers are brutal here. The last few weeks have been hot and humid. The last few days it has rained some. The temp has been cooler today. And with the rain, now the pig pens are a mud pit. I have to say, it stresses me out for some reason, but the pigs love it. They stay cool in the mud. They are so dirty though. They have also been using the pool to cool off. That stresses me some, too but it’s because Gus poops in it all the time. I know that’s instinct for him. Patsy has been doing it in the little pen, too. I am glad that they have a way to stay cool. I have also been spraying them in the evening also. The big ones hate it, but the little ones seem to like it. It keeps them cooler anyway. I’m starting to wonder what in the world I’m going to do to keep them warm in the winter. There are so many things to think about. They are the cutest little things!! I love watching them and their little personalities.




No comments:

Post a Comment