Monday, August 26, 2019

My donkey has been acting hungry all the time!! He has an entire pasture in his pen to eat. He just gets so moody sometimes. He hasn’t really wanted me to love on him much lately either. I think he is still mad at me from me being sick for a week or so. I have been trying to get back in his good graces but he is making it so hard on me. I fed him apples today. He took those just fine but when I was in the pen, he just wanted food, not petting. Crazy donkey. Romeo was trying to eat my clothes like always. Hercules was trying to eat my hand which I totally don’t understand. Lucky took apples from me along with Hercules and Romeo. Lucky still doesn’t want me to pet him. Romeo peed on me again also. These animals have lost their minds!! But, I love them!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment