Monday, August 26, 2019

Oh, Spam. She is such a finicky little thing. She loves me, she hates me, she loves me again. I can never tell and it’s minute to minute with her. She makes me nervous sometimes just because she really can be aggressive. She tries to bite me sometimes while I’m petting her. I know she is still having issues with trust. I understand and I’m being patient with her. She came with a rough start. She will know eventually that she is loved. Tonight she was trying to eat my pants. Hahaha!!! Treat is doing amazing. She still gives piggy kisses and wants to be loved on. She is so sweet!! Gus is always been sweet. He always wants to be loved on. These pigs really are therapy for me. They are wonderful pets. I never knew and I really don’t think most people know it either. 



No comments:

Post a Comment