Sunday, August 4, 2019

Today was a hot on. The pigs were feeling it. Gus stayed in his pool a lot. Treat and Spam were in the mud holes. The little ones were in and out of their water bowls. I don’t have a pool in there because they are too small to get in and out of it. I actually looked over several times in the little pig pen and Patsy and Pork chop and sometimes Bacon bit were alternating water bowls. I know it was hot out. As I was watching them a little while later, Pork chop was laying in the bowl, which he is too big for and the whole thing dumped him out and all the water. The bowl literally turned upside down with him in it. His face was priceless. But he continued to play in the water which was now mud. The others did also. His face was so happy laying in the bowl. He had a big smile on his face. Patsy got in the other one and laid down but it didn’t tip over. They are so cute. But I literally laughed out loud when it happened. I was able to take pics, though!!



No comments:

Post a Comment