Thursday, August 1, 2019

I have talked about the little pigs getting better. They still are but they are so weird. They only want to be petted when they are eating and sometimes they will come up to me through the fence. They are still trying to get used to me. I get it. Time and patience... and food is what will do it. I am working on it. They are so cute. I just want to cuddle them. Sure hasn’t happened yet but I know it’s coming. Bacon bit is doing weird stuff. She is definitely a mess. Anyway. At night when I do my last check, even though they don’t want me to love on them, they are always standing at the fence waiting on me with those cute little faces. So, I put my hand through the fence and Bacon bit is the only one that will come up to me still do this day. She has started trying to suck on my fingers and thumb. It’s absolutely hilarious to me. She is still the only one that will eat out of my hand also. I was able to pet her this week, but if she isn’t eating, she will scream and run. I’m telling you, I have never experienced something like having pigs. They are amazing and hilarious. I love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment