Wednesday, September 11, 2019

I will tell you about Bacon bit and Pork chop. Treat kept running away and Spam was so depressed. She was not doing well without Treat. After Treat has been gone a week, I became desperate to do something for her. I posted on FB that I was looking for a pot belly. Notice I said A pot belly. Well, at this point I didn’t know about the difficulty with pigs and the over population with them. So, I bought these 2 from someone. I was desperate to do something to help Spam and this was the only thing I knew to do. I actually found Treat 2 days before this and I didn’t think I was going to go ahead and get the other pig. Well, I didn’t know when Treat would leave again so I went to get them. I had only planned on one but ended up with a brother and sister. They were and still are so bonded and I’m glad I got them both. I won’t ever buy pigs again and these are the only 2 I bought out of 7. I feel bad even saying I bought them because of the problem with the population but these guys really needed a home, too. They have been here for months, but aren’t warming up much at all. I am working with them daily but goodness it’s a slow process.


No comments:

Post a Comment