Thursday, May 4, 2023

April 29

So, I was so exhausted last night, I went to bed early. I woke up not feeling well, but I’m sure it was because of being in the wind yesterday. 


I got up and fed the animals. Ronnie was exhausted also and slept in a bit. 
Rena is still doing well. She is getting up and around more. 


The pigs are happier than I have seen them. They are all much calmer in the separate pens. I’m so glad that is done. I’m sure they are also. 


I kept hearing a buzzing noise by a tree outside. I finally found the source and it’s bees. They are all around it. This happened last year as well. 


I put up the hummingbird feeder last week. We have had several hummingbirds already. I love to watch them which probably means I’m officially old. 


Ursula is doing well. She stayed by my side most of the day since I was not feeling well. I slept most of the day. 


I say May the chicken today. She was not happy. Having ruffled feathers took on a whole new meaning when I saw her today. I have no idea what her deal was, but something had her mad and it was not me this time. 


Bella was being cute wanting some attention today. Of course I gladly gave it to her. 


Willow is such a little doll. She is a bundle of endless energy though. She makes me laugh. 


Takua, Saverine, and Spots we’re loving the water and getting sprayed today. I’m not sure what the deal is with that, but it makes me happy to watch them. 


Mattie is trying to get close to Willow. Some days she will let him. Noma has stopped trying to get Mattie away from the fence now. That’s good. Maybe she forgave him. 


Word of the day is comfort. Psalm 119:76

No comments:

Post a Comment